Friday, February 18, 2011

*cough cough* phlem

Wow, I fail.
I suck at following goals, and I suck at sticking to a plan of any sort.
Also I suck at being a good student, or having any idea what to do with my life. Like I've said previously, this is too young to decide what I'm going to do with my life.
I used to be a Cultural Resource Management major. Decided that wasn't quite right for me, I don't have a business oriented mind, I've learned that.
Now I'm majoring in Anthropology, minoring in Chemistry and History, and now that I'm really getting into the nitty gritty 4000 level anth classes, I'm realizing, I don't have the brain for this either. I'm not smart enough for this kind of stuff. I mean, I'm good at research, love doing it. but the more I think about it, the more I realize I don't want to be stuffed in a library in England, okay maybe i do, but I want to be productive in my life. I want to change peoples lives and make a real difference. I want to spend hours in a library in London, don't get me wrong, but I also want to see people smile because I've helped them.

No comments:

Post a Comment