Monday, March 22, 2010

There's nothing exciting about me. I'm not a professional anything, there's nothing exciting about my life. I don't go on vacations all over the place every weekend, so I can't give updates about that. I don't cook, I don't write.
I'm a student. At a no where school in Louisiana. I'm an academic person, I plan on researching for the rest of my life. I'm going to be an Anthropology major. I'm switching schools from no where to LSU. I went there last Sunday and almost had a breakdown since it was such a large campus and there were so many people!
I don't even know what I'm going to do with my life. I don't think its a very good idea to have to choose that sort of thing when you're in college, unless you go to school later in life. Which I think is a good idea. Have everyone wait to go to college. You have to be at least 25. I don't think 18 is a good time to start school with a major, because then you just waste time when your 22, getting ready to graduate when you take a law class and decide pre-law is your calling and you've been a bio major the past four years. It's just silly.
Besides that, I'm 20, and I've been a cultural resource management major since my first semester of college. And I have no idea if that's what I want to do. It doesn't excite me. I went to a high school that I hated being sick because I would have to miss school. I know what it means and what it feels like to love school, to love what you're doing with your life. But I hadn't felt that way since 2007. So is this what I should be doing with my life? I think 20 is too young an age to be deciding things like that. I think 20 is too young an age to do much of anything besides discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment